Current Affairs March 2014: Dear visitors of this web page here you are going to get information related to that news which highlights and all people want to read / hear/ watch that happening.
Current Affairs March 2014 can be Download Free as PDF File type in Hindi & English according to your choice. If we talk about few affairs which are most popular these days like Prime Minister (PM) elections are about to held in entire country, now general candidates can check luck in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) by applying 6 times in place of 4 times and OBC aspirants will get this opportunity 9 times.
Players’ auction may execute soon for IPL next session. Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are those politicians who are inspiring youths of India to join their parties. Maruti Suzuki can launch its most luxury car in India.
Current Affairs are also very important to read about by those candidates who are preparing for a job in any sector because questions may ask from any aspect of life. Mostly states are planning to conduct board examinations for 10th and 12th classes.
Download Free PDF File in Hindi & English Info: Now all visitors going to receive that content which can be download for several competitive exams for all departments.
- India becomes the 3rd largest crude oil importer in the World behind China and US as per a report released by Reuters.
- Michael Rogers to take over as the Director of National Security Agency from incumbent Keith Alexander in March 2014.
- Harish Rawat replaces Vijay Bahuguna as the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. He, prior to this, was Union Cabinet Minister for Water Resources.
- Olympian long distance runner Ranjit Bhatia died on 9 February 2014 in New Delhi.
- BCCI president N Srinivasan is set to be the first ICC chairman for a 2-year term beginning July this year.
- Kumar Sangakkara becomes only the 2nd player after former English captain Graham Gooch to hit a triple century and a century in the same test match.
- The National Green Tribunal bans burning of tyres at public places to check its harmful effect. Many groups indulge in this hazardous activity to demonstrate protest or festivities.
- Sushil Koirala, leader of Nepali Congress, is to be the next Prime Minister of Nepal.
- Abhinav Bindra became 1st person to win three gold medals in Tri-series shooting.
- Cabinet approved Amendment to Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill 2014.