UPPCL Recruitment 2013: Recently a recruitment notification has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee.(UPPCL 422 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2013-14)
There are total 336 vacancies which will fill by eligible and talented. All post should be fill after sending a online application form. Only eligible aspirant application forms will accept only on via online mode. No application form will accept after last date of application.
Dear viewers there are good number of vacancies. Candidates can submit their application form through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited official website which is www.uppcl.org. Aspirant application form online registration will start from 09th September 2013 to 30th September 2013. No online application forms will accept from last date of application form.
Name of the posts with details of vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 240 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – 33 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Computer Science Engg. / IT) – 48 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil Engg.) – 15 vacancies
Important dates for TN Police recruitment 2013-14:
- Online application forms registration starting date – 09.09.2013
- Online application forms registration last date – 30.09.2013
- Application fee payment dates – 11.09.2013 to 03.10.2013
- Examination date – 26 or 27 October 2013 (Tentative)
UPPCL eligibility criteria –
- First of all applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants must have complete graduate engineering degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum 21 and maximum 35 years of age limit is required.
- Relaxation in upper age will be same as norms of UP Government.
Pay Scale details – Aspirants will appoint on Rs. 15600 – 39,100 respective pay scale.
Required application fee payment details – Rs. 1000 is required application fee which will remit through NET banking or challan form. The payment of application fee will remit in any registered branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST candidates will remit only Rs. 700 as application fee.
Criteria of selection – Aspirants selection will comprise on the basis of computer exam and interview performance.
Dear aspirants we are created some important points for you which will help you during your interview. So we are requested please look these point once time before appear in interview.
How you can apply – Eligible aspirants will apply only via online mode. Dear aspirants you can apply online through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) official website which is www.uppcl.org. Aspirant application forms will accept online from 09th September 2013 to 30th September 2013. No other procedure and way is available here to apply for UPPCL this job notification.
Reminder – For more information of UPPCL recruitment 2013 please visit below link–
Relevant links for you –
Dear viewer if you want latest updates of police jobs, government, and private jobs, you can subscribe with us just entered your mail address.
Jobs By Locations