SSC MTS Recruitment 2014 – A recruitment notice has been issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post of Multi tasking Staff (MTS) Group ‘D’ or Non-Technical.
Dear aspirants it is a very big and important notification for those candidates who want a job in SSC Group D posts. Dear applicants if you can complete the eligibility criteria for SSC Multi Tasking Staff post then don’t late, go on your nearest cyber café and apply SSC MTS group D posts. It will be a great opportunity for you.
Dear aspirants you can submit application form via online mode. Aspirants can submit their online application form with the help of Staff Selection Commission official website which is ssconline.nic.in.
Dear job seekers if you are interested in SSC MTS recruitment 2014, please read below written complete information –
Name of the posts –
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2014 important dates -
- SSC MTS recruitment 2014 notification will issue in Employment/ Rozgar on – 09.11.2013
- SSC MTS written exam date – 16.02.2014 and 23.02.2014
SSC MTS recruitment 2014 eligibility criteria –
- First of all candidates must be citizen of India.
- Applicants must be passed minimum class 10th from any recognized board.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum is 25 years.
- Aspirants age time and days will count as on 01st January 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age shall be given you if you are belong from reserved category as per norm of government of India.
Pay Scale – After final selection aspirants will recruit on Rs. 5200-20,200 with grade pay Rs. 1800/-
How you can apply – Dear aspirants if you are interested to apply for SSC MTS recruitment 2014 then submit application form via online mode. Online application form registration will be through the official website of Staff Selection Commission ssconline.nic.in.
Reminder – For more information of SSC MTS recruitment 2014 advertisement please visit Staff Selection Commission official website.