NHPC Recruitment 2014: A latest recruitment notification has been issued by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) for trainee engineer vacant seats.
There are total 180 vacancies should be fill by eligible and dedicated candidates. It is a good opportunity for job seekers who are looking a job in 2014 as a trainee engineer in NHPC limited. Many people have a dream to do the job in NHPC limited because it is a big and reputed company.
Dear viewers if you know that you are eligible than don’t forget to apply online for this job. Aspirants can apply only via online mode. No other procedure is available here to apply for this job. Aspirants online application forms online registration will start from 07th January 2013. You will also remember the last date of online application forms registration which s 21st January 2014. It means you can’t apply for this job after 21st January 2014.
Dear applicants when you will go to apply online for NHPC trainee engineer post, we are advised you please read all details once time before apply this job. For more information please visit below -
Name of the posts with details of vacancies –
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) - 25 vacancies
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) - 130 vacancies
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) - 25 vacancies
Important dates for NHPC Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2013–2014:
- Online application forms registration will start from – 07.01.2014
- Online application forms will accept on or before – 21.01.2014
- Hard copy application form will submit latest on – 05.02.2014
Gate 2014 important dates –
- Gate 2014 online application forms registration starting date – 02.09.2013
- Online application form registration last date – 03.10.2013
- Last date for hard copy application form submission – 10.10.2013
- Gate 2014 exam date – 01.02.2014 to 02.03.2014
- Gate 2014 result will declare on – 28.03.2014
NHPC Trainee Engineers eligibility criteria –
- First of all applicants must be a citizen of India.
- A full time regular engineering bachelor degree is required for NHPC trainee engineer recruitment.
- The degree must be in relevant discipline.
- Aspirants must have at least 60% of marks bachelor degree.
- 30 years is upper age limitation. If aspirant age will be above 30 years their application form not accept.
- Reserved category aspirants will obtain relaxation in upper age as per government rules and regulation.
Pay Scale details – Aspirants will recruit on Rs. 20,600 to 46,500 respected pay scale.
How you can apply – It is must applicants will apply online through the official website of NHPC limited which is www.nhpcindia.com. Online application form should be filled from 07th January 2014 to 21t January 2014.
After online application form submission candidates will send a hard copy print out of online application forms on or before 05th February 2013. Hard copy application forms will send along with candidates all required certificates photocopies.
Reminder – For more information of NHPC trainee engineers recruitment 2013 please visit below link–
Dear viewer if you want latest updates of government, engineering jobs, and private jobs, you can subscribe with us just entered your mail address.